Em grande medida, entra-se no Sistema ONU no nível intermediário por meio do cadastro em “rosters”, ou seja, em bases de dados.
What you should know about rosters
“When an applicant is placed on the roster it means that he/she meets all evaluation criteria stated in a specific or generic job opening, has been assessed and recommended by a hiring manager, and endorsed by a Central Review Body (CRB/FCRB) for a specific job title (job code) at a specific level, category and job family”
Aqui você encontra informações sobre rosters, pipelines, etc.
UNHCR Talent pools (entry-level and mid-career)
There are two ways to enter a talent pool:
- Applying for a specific talent pool profile (functional profile) based on the candidate’s skills and expertise as listed below. See ‘Areas of Expertise’ section to access all currently available talent pool profiles.
- Applying for a particular position (please refer to further information under the heading ‘international professional’). If not selected for the regular vacancy following a recruitment process, you may still be recommended for inclusion in a corresponding talent pool.
Areas of Expertise
Job requirements differ among grades and functions. Please click on the below job descriptions to learn more about the profile you would like to be considered for:
- Non-specific Profile
- Administrative/Finance Officer
- Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM) Officer
- Cash-Based Interventions Officer
- Communication Officer (Field)
- Communication Officer (Global)
- Environmental Officer (Emergency)
- Field Security Adviser
- Fleet and Asset Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- ICT Officer (Infra)
- Information Management Officer
- Livelihoods Officer
- Operations Data Management Officer
- Physical Site Planner
- Private Sector Partnerships Officer (Individual Giving)
- Private Sector Partnerships Officer (Leadership Giving)
- Programme Officer
- Project Control Officer
- Protection Officer
- Refugee Status Determination Officer
- Registration Officer
- Reporting Officer
- Shelter Cluster Coordinator
- Shelter Officer
- Social Media Officer
- Supply Officer
- WASH Officer
- Web Editor/Writer
As positions may be at different grade levels, the eligibility requirements vary and are explained in detail above. However, the essential minimum requirements for applicants to the talent pools are as follows:
- At least an undergraduate degree (equivalent to a BA/BS) from a UNESCO accredited university;
- Relevant working experience in the respective area of expertise;
- Proficiency in English is an essential requirement.
Depending on the duty station, a second UN language with proficiency at B2 level under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) may be required. The majority of positions filled through the talent pools are expected to be in non-family and/or hardship locations. The location of duty will be determined by UNHCR.Selection processAs part of this profile-based recruitment exercise, all candidates undergo a comprehensive selection process, which includes basic eligibility screening, followed by various assessments (language and functional assessment, as appropriate) and finally, candidates are sent for grading. Candidates who pass these assessments will eventually be part of the final talent pool and will be contacted by a recruiter according to the needs of UNHCR to fill positions. Please note that being in the Final Pool does not mean that you will be hired by UNHCR. This actually means that you are part of the candidates who could be proposed to the Hiring Managers to fill positions and they will take the final decision after a comprehensive review.Interested in joining us?Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate, UNHCR provides opportunities to take your career to the next level while building a better future for refugees.Interested in joining us, but not sure where to start? Please see our current career opportunities.